5/29/2004

About Politics

Thee are some advantages in having no one here! I have much more freedom in writing about those things I think about. I would have not written about politics, but now we can go ahead!

Right now I'm wondering if the same money that is in control of politics is the same money that's in control of the media... I'm thinking that one is Murdock, and it would be impossible for the average citizen to know, as they are very carefully hidden. Ummm... Wouldn't there be a book on the topic? Maybe I should look for my next book! I just may post this around, to see if some of these guys can be found!

I'm interested in what you think!

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2004 at 10:55 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It used to be that the media was seen to be very liberal. Now, it seems to be controlled by a few rich, powerful, and conserative types who set their corporations' editorial policies.

Hopefully, enough room will remain for the mavericks to express themselves. But they seem to be becoming timid. Few would speak up against the president or the war for what seems like a long time. Now, hopefully, careful criticism is slowing re-appearing.

 
At May 30, 2004 at 11:54 PM, Blogger Tom Kufahl said...

Do you listen to air America radio on your computer? It saves my sanity, but I'm still thinking of the same money running both politics and the media. I'm thinking that would be a very dangerous situation and I'm worried that that's the case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home