7/31/2004

Another Facets DVD

I sure have been ordering some weird assed DVDs from Factets. The last several installments take as long for me to learn just the titles. Doesn't sound like channel 7 at all. Capriccio, Satyagraha, Kundun, and now "sounds like" Kunyadiscratsi. I put it on right now, and must say that I can already see that it will take my afternoon away. I wonder if it's Phillip Glass again. Oh, I can check... Yup, Philip Glass Koyaanisqatsi/Powaqqatsi That has to be one tough dude! I already can hardly stand it, and it's still opening, maybe the prelude... where in the heck on this planet are we! OMG. No doubt about it. Philip Glass is my new hero. Wherever we are, it makes the Grand Canyon look small. Unbelievable in both music and video. No doubt about it, I have a new hero. I will have to buy all 3 DVDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home