8/18/2006

The Last Few Months Overview

I've gone through several depressions since Bush has become president. I KNOW that he won neither election. There are books on the subject, the best could be John Kennidy book. The level of ignorance and the level of evilness of people that have a sense of what is going on make me especially ashamed to be an American especially at this time in history. I believe I can say that since especially the second fraud I have not truly been the same and that I have followed almost daily happenings which would not really allow my depression to lighten up has been brought to an end when I learned that Fitzpatrick is just another personal friend of Karl Rove. I have done all I could since then to learn nothing. I cannot look my family truly in the eyes (Faye is an exception) because they refuse to either think or learn. My position in my family has been underling from birth, but in my old age I have come to learn that the last feeling I should have in my family is the position of an underling. Sorry, I lost that in my old age. At any rate, I know that I must now begin work for the mid term elections. I believe acquiring a two party system again could be of minimal help. This afternoon and every Fri. Hence, I shall picket down town, so wave at me if you're from Wausau, WI. Fridays at 6:00 PM. My sign says, Bush is a liberal, then in small print, spender. Only 2 of up picketed tonight. I figure that if citizens can't act at this time they will suffer accordingly. I am saying this on quite solid grounds, but I know that I stand as a majority of 2 on a town of 45,000. Not quite true, but it sounds heroic. I believe I am being heroic to stand up to my family and their friends. I may post again if I feel ready to down myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home