1/24/2009

Long time, no post..

Good lord, I haven't been here in  years.  I've forgotten I'm even here.  I have been politically quite active.  Now I shall do what I can to help Bush go to trial.  I heard it may take 15 years, so I encourage you to be activist.  ACLU is working on it, UN is working on it.  I can put links up, and may in the futere.


My disease has been really good last summer, and I got a lot done.  I'm working on a prairie for the back lawn, and hope the neighbors don't call it a weed patch.  Seeds were VERY expensive, I though.  Around 500$.

Rosie pig has been fine.  Her video is up on Youtube.  search "Rosie Spaz"  I claim  that pigs are more work than dogs.  They have much more personality, and Rosie 'wants what she wants when she wants it'.  Even sabatoge is in her vocabulary.  I love her dearly, and she has been lying around much better this winter.  Winter is the hard time, as she hates it outside.  In summer I can tie her out.  I am still working on a ramp for her fat self.  That might  really help keep her from bordom if the weather ever gets warmer.  -24 Farenheit today,  feels like.

There is other basic news.  I don't want to spell check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home