5/30/2004

The Beginning of the Week

I noticed that this post was pretty redundant, as well as wasteful, so I should think that if I rewrite it. Won't that serve as progress?

Yesterday I read a post in which the writer said he plodded through his day, so I thought I should boost this guys ego, which I bet didn't need any boosting. I'm thinking that it's just too easy to write on the internet, so speaking for myself, a lot of waste especially for anyone who is reading this stuff gets posted or emailed, or published. I shall try to fix up my past, as well as write more carefully in the future.

Getting back to this guy who says that he plodded through his day, I would say that I have done the same today, and I would bet that this wasn't the first time in my life that I did that. I should think that I wouldn't have to post every day, also. This is just my attempt to weed out the dry spells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home