6/11/2004

Encarta

I just spent a few hours on Encarta just so that I could give it equal time to Britannica. There are more knobs and buttons and gizmos to Encarta than I could ever even imagine. When I purchased it I couldn't put it down for hours. It's still the greatest pleasure to pass time with it. You can just click on buttons and began with nothing on your mind at all -- without any purpose. It's almost like being in a castle. You can run around for ever and look at things and then run on to the next thing that hits your fancy. I've broadened many additions of Encarta from the very beginning, by the way. Version 2004 is by far the most fun to play with. I just should think that children, teenagers, and adults would have much more fun with that than any possible computer game. No place on earth is there a better deal than Encarta. I would still recommend Britannica for studying a topic, though. Britannica also has its share of gizmos but they don't match Encarta's. The feature to Britannica is still the text. I would tell you to go out and get it right now, and I don't get any kick back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home