7/21/2004

Barnes and Noble Study

A couple of times a week I take my segway to Barnes and Nobles Coffee shop and read or visit, or just look. The last couple of years I kept a Gateway to the Great Books book on Philosophy. I've recently exchanged it for the volume on Nature and Science. At this moment I'm reading about the discovery of radium by Marie (isn't she Eve??) madam Curie. It's a great deal more interesting than I would think. I'm just reading articles at will. The time isn't wasted at all. Invisible people?

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2004 at 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are reading about the discovery of Radium you might also be interested in some of it's mistaken uses. I found this sign in Nowata Oklahoma. At first I thought it was a joke, but the town's people said they there was indeed a "radioactive spa" in operation for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home