7/18/2004

Reference Library

The Britannica Suite includes two more encyclopedias. The elementary encyclopedia and the student encyclopedia. I believe I suggested that I did not learn much on economics from Britannica. I was listening to the Britannica encyclopedia as I usually do, tending to things around the house, and there was really nothing that stuck in my memory. I should have realized, as I know very little about economics, that I did not have a basic grasp of the word. I can loudly say, although I would never loudly say that all the great insights that anyone's neighbors have on economics is in the elementary article. This is the level that people live on. Should you be surprised? How I would love to meet a grade school student who studies the elementary encyclopedia! I suspect that I will possibly never know more than the elementary article, which will be, it estimate, four times more than any normal adult. I shall now go on to dabble a bit into the student encyclopedia. I shall be quite well informed if I learn anything. Maybe someday I'll be able to dabble into the regular encyclopedia? How much there is to learn! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home