7/05/2004

3 Computer things

There is still no slowdown in the speed at which computers are evolving yet. This week I added an email reader, making very little reading necessary on the computer. I believe the computer is not comfortable for reading and have been using a text reader for years. Setting up the computer to read email while sitting, napping, or working as very much a plus. Now I can get to all my emails. I was missing way too much lately.

Another add on is the Trillian Chat program, it's only advantage is that it chats with all the other programs. My Yahoo friends, MSN most of the family, ICQ, IRC, AOL friends. Yes, I have AOL friends.

Yet another purchase is an HP combination printer, photocopier, and scanner of superb quality. And only 99$. I don't use much paper, but this goes beyond paper. I recently sent IL governor Blagovetchisnowski, Mayer, etc. In Red ink. Well, maybe that was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home