7/04/2004

3 Computer Add owns

Wonderful. This computer stuff is by no means beginning to slow down. Purchased are, an Email reader, I hope nextup.com will make one as this one is pretty crappy in ways. With the program, I do read all my emails, which is very worth it's worth, even if the program is rather crappy.

Another update is the Trillian chat program, I guess some people run 3 0r 4 chat programs. So much nice to chat all in one program. If you Chat, go to my website to get my various email chat names. I keep Trillian pretty much always on and will reply when I find time. If you want instant reply, tell me.

Third, but not least, A HP printer, scanner, and photocopy all in one hardware. I recommend that you break something now and then, just to get the newer version. Also, the software is so fantastic. Anything on line, Oh, & only 99 bucks. Amazing. I now can manage my paper and pictures!

I shall move my pictures to a place where HP will store photo albums. I never liked that they pictures in a blog disappear as new posts get made. More news later on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home