6/12/2004

Week's Study Comments

As I said, I spent this week on a weak topic for me, Geography - top level importance for Britannica. I didn't take many notes, but I can say that I never realized that the topic was so expansive. Very interesting, not very dull. Best of all, I can look out the window, or look at a scene, and think of all kinds of geographical things. It has changed the way I look at the world! Now I'm always ready to return to Geography and Earth.

Next week I shall go to Money and Economy. I have learned in the past that it is now possible to help solve poverty, but, look at what's actually happening! I've also learned that economics of today is almost an entirely different subject then one generation ago. I think I shall never go into the mathematics aspect of it, though. Let's see what I do next week.

There could be a lot more study notes, but that may even bore the invisible. Not me, though. I had a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home