7/04/2004

3 Parties

Well, that certainly is good timing. Three parties for the price of one. I only had to bulldoze my house once. I enjoyed my 3 sisters completely, A very enjoyable afternoon as far as I'm concerned. It would be funny to say I like Della and Susan, but I hate Mayvous (fake names). I'll have to try that for a joke some day.

Then I had a fire Bush party --with Michael Moore no less. One element of that party was to see a map of the US, with parties, total people, people per party change as the evening went on. I wish I had written the noes, we thought they were impressive. It's hard to believe that the figures can be that impressive, and still not change the rassmeson pole. I don't get it and can only hope that they are as false as the election votes will be. Bush is sure to come up a lot this summer yet.

Then I had the bird club meeting, which was really a thrill, as with the work I put into my creatures, I really enjoyed people who also enjoy them. No shortage of stuff to talk about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home