6/13/2004

Rosicrucian Order AMORC

Rosicrucian Order AMORC

I never considered mentioning this, but after I thought through this post, the thought has become most interesting indeed! I'm writing this completely being sure that no living human will never read it, yet, on the other hand, it is in open view to the entire world. Very interesting indeed. On the one hand, this world does not give up its secrets easily, and on the other hand, knowledge must be protected from the unworthy.

In the mid-eighties, one of my students told me that I talked very much like his brother and that he wanted to give me a pamphlet and an address. Expecting something like Jahova's witness or some such, I was still polite and kind, and said I would be happy to my student.

It probably was the next day that he gave me information on the Rosicrucians, and I was hooked solidly from the first moment. With an interest in art, philosophy, religion, I intensely fastened myself every word of the pamphlet that you can send for free. Of course, as no one will read this, no one will send for the pamphlet. If anything here makes sense to you, and you want to know more, go to the http above. Most of it is private for members, but there must be an area for visitors, with an invitation to order their free introductory pamphlet. It's been updated, and perhaps I should read it. I can say that it has caught my eye from that moment on. It certainly seems hard to keep and optimistic attitude in times that are so dedicated to hedonism (or any attitude dedicated to the easy way out) and I must say that is one of my struggles.

Continuing from the mid-eighties, I really can't say that my study has never waned since then. That's a long time to be interested in one thing. I can't say that this study has opened all the world's of my other study, that it has given me the strength to separate myself from the populace, even though it does not espouse that. Separating myself from the populace while maintaining my self-confidence has proven to be very advantageous for me. Imagine me, should you come to know me, looking for approval from those around me! That would be a job which would never make me happy!

I suspect that this topic will be continued tomorrow, and I don't know how else it will show up in the future, but it will in some form! I have especially enjoyed making this log, and in imagine my invisible audience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home