8/19/2004

Britannica 2005 ideas

I'm afraid That I'm madly in love with Britannica 2005. The replacement of the Knowledge Navigator with the brain (brainstorming) is a superfantastic improvement. Fortunately it keeps the same 10 parts as beginning points, but I'm not so sure I'll follow them. If I do not follow the 10 parts I shall not be so well rounded, but hey, who thinks I know anything, much less being well rounded! I've already noticed how easy it makes wondering around in any topic, so now I could begin with almost anything. No promises on the 10 parts, or a particular topic. I don't know how I will thrill my audience (invisible) but I'm sure I'll think of something. The text reader should make it much more likely that I'll learn something, but the odds for actually learning have been low all along. I shall continue to enjoy myself as I try, however! Getting back to the brain, I love it, and am thrilled that I can buy my own brain and I shall purchase it right now. I'm sure to post soon to talk about my brain. This is really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home