9/06/2004

Britannica Considerations

I'm thinking that you can be relieved from weekly Britannica study. I think that redigesting weekly work here would soon get stale. Not only that, but if you want to learn these things, go to Britannica yourself! I don't expect popular demand to be too high, so we will quit this, as soon as I finish touching on the main 10 parts. (already mixed up on how I've organized it. Britannica is the best bargain you will ever find in your entire life if you purchase it, and that would be the only way to go. I think I can still come up with monthly touch ups, so we all can know that I'm still studying, being the elitist that I am.

Let's see, I did The Arts, Economics, Science and Nature, The Earth and Geography (I think), Recreation and Leisure (not, but the brain is interesting) Ideas and Abstract Thought, Did we do the Human Body and Health? I have studied there, I've done the Mind and Emotions, Society, Technology, and the Mind and Emotions by myself, so, that's it! More or less.

I think we have lots of Brain Talk, but that's enough on the Knowledge Base (as it's now called, used to be Propaedia, Outline, Knowledge navigator, now called Knowledge Base).

I'm sure Britannica will be still mentioned, but you can for now just know that I'm continuing study forever until I give out.

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2004 at 11:54 AM, Blogger Tom Kufahl said...

You certainly are very smart, and so well studied!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home