10/06/2004

Life Changes

Oh, oh, this went to the wrong blog.

Although I mentioned and thought of moving to Canada, I know that I shouldn't really do it, and furthermore, I have some ideas that will make everything OK. For one thing, there is a chance for change in America's leadership, so wait until Nov! I also thought of some things which will make everything bright and OK. One is to change my sun porch into rather a green house. More importantly, to throw myself into my studies all the more. Whey, I don't know why, other than that it will make everything OK. Planning on visiting during the winter months? If you want to sit in the sun porch don't bring anyone with you. Other than my Driegon or Rosemary (Good heavens I haven't mentioned Rosemary yet!) there will MAYBE be room for one guest. I can bloom African violets, begonias, orchids, and coleus, most of which will go back out nest summer.

How do I know study will help me, I already know that, as I've been moving in that direction all along. It's only realizing it and it has helped me all along. The only change is in implementing it with more intention and using it in a way co correct my thinking that will give my self more of a sense of purpose. There is yet so much that can be done. I will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home