10/22/2004

A Comment on Study

I have been noticing some real evidence on study, which I bet does apply to everyone to some degree The top lever topics, this time Philosophy of Nature, has been a tough one to digest. I've learned that repetition really can help. The topic was originally gibberish, which is where the average person signs off. However, I have my study organized in a way to keep picking away at these top level topics. Through simple repetiton after a rest, the topic has come to be more and more interesting. I just notice that I've repeated the intro. often enough that I could comprehend the main points. After that, continuing to read the topic has been most interesting. Now that whole area has become most interesting reading, and I feel like that whole area has been opened to me. That is very tangible, real evidence that even old people can make progress! Yea!

1 Comments:

At October 24, 2004 at 1:20 AM, Blogger Tom Kufahl said...

I think it's about time again that I reminded you regarding how brilliant you are. Down right brilliant, and good looking, too, and such a personality! Outstanding, Expeachiating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home