12/07/2004

Final Post? Politics, more

As this may well be my final post, I believe I shall say a good goodbye.

Regarding politics, I shall say that I belief it's ALL over. It's all OVER, IT'S all over. We have begun the path that will lead into our becoming more like a third world country, and I believe that we somewhat deserve it. The only uncertainty I have is, how fast we will change, and how far we will change. The rest is certain to me.

Also, I have come to the conclusion that there is no point to this blog. I can like to use my time in other ways. This blog didn't survive, either. I believe I shall simply wait unto Blogger.com realizes I'm not posting and strips this all away. How long do you think it will take?

Of course, if a lot of people weep and beg me to keep posting, I shall change my mind and think I should continue to write to my invisible audience. Otherwise, it's fond good byes! tk

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2004 at 10:05 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Well, Tom. I'm glad you posted, even if it is goodbye. I was fretting that you had jumped off the nearest bridge after the election. Be well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home